24.5.07

Grace(land)




I used to have dreams about Elvis Presley. These dreams had little to do with smooth pelvic gyrations though...and more to do with...

well it usually went something like this: I'm sitting on the edge of a bed in a gaudy room, and I'm watching an old t.v. I hear Elvis (who in my dreams I always know) vomitting in the bathroom of this room, I don't ever get up to check on him. I stare at my diamond ring. I hear a loud thump from the bathroom. Histeria, reporters, paramedics, barbiturate overdose.

I had this dream every week as a kid for a long time, until I was convinced I was actually in the room beside where Elvis kicked it. I haven't had this dream in almost a decade.

I had same dream again last night...well sort of...




...this time I was the one in the bathroom.


No comments: