29.5.07
since you (haven't) asked
I would like to have a secret pen-pal.
I would like to know more Italian than nouns from the carbohydrate family.
I would like to switch from auto to manual on my lens with conviction.
I would like to touch my toes...comfortably.
I would like to get cookin' (french, vietnamese).
I would like to use a word like 'ace' with a straight face.
I would like to be able to move my life in only a couple suitcases.
I would like to consistently run again (...hahaha).
I would like to live in Paris, own two berets, and take up smoking.
But for now?
I am set on what I am doing. For better or for worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sarah, I backtracked from the comment you left me and ended up here. Try to write/post every day. It seems like you have heart and smarts. So you probably don't need unsolicited advice. But now you have some anyway. Best, Jim Johnson.
PS: My family on my mom's side is Canadian too; a long line of undertakers on PEI.
Post a Comment