skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
girl, in medias res.
26.5.07
In with the old
I buried myself in some old journals this morning.
It's nice to know from time to time that you didn't just appear when you woke up this morning - and that for better and for worse, the way you are is the way you've always been.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
You write very well.
11 November 2008 at 18:44
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girl
Sarah
Vancouver, B.C, Canada
I live in Vancouver. I just typed 'I love in Vancouver' by accident--but that is true as well.
View my complete profile
goodies
politic, theory, photography
the guardian blog
raquel
truth(dig)
raymi
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(8)
since you (haven't) asked
pomp
exactly
a new summer skin. (to do)
In with the old
big
Grace(land)
ballocks!
1 comment:
You write very well.
Post a Comment